Wednesday, March 18, 2009



My birthday was February 9th, so this is a little late. It was on a Monday, which kind of sucked, because I had class in the morning, one in the afternoon and then one at night, but Marc took me out to lunch and then we went to a couple golf stores just to look around. Then the day after Marc threw me a suprise birthday party. It was the best. I was supposed to work that night, but he got it covered for me and he had my family come to Spaghetti Factory. So I showed up to work thinking I was supposed to work and everybody was there to suprise me. He even had Corntey make me a cake and cupcakes and everything. It was great! Oh and for my birthday Marc got me a new coat and a radio for my iPod. He is the best!

1 comment:

roycecrew said...

Yeah-you're spoiled!;)